The H1 Nova is a headlamp and pocket light all in one. With its removable headband and attachable pocket clip, this light can be used every day of the week regardless of your needs.
The H1 Nova has a monumental 500 lumens in a unibody aluminum enclosure that is smaller than the average pinky finger. With the detachable headband and included pocket clip, this is the most versatile flashlight on the market allowing it to attach to a pocket or backpack strap for hands free operation. We have also included our signature magnetic tailcap to make the light even more useful in a work environment.
The flashlight markets need for a product like this drove us to innovate and produce the best headlamp out there. If you could have one light to take with you, this is the one.
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED (NW/CW) paired with bead lens, creating clearly divided focus and flood with a smooth transition
- High light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
- Five brightness levels and SOS mode covering 1~500 lumens
- Compatible with CR123A or RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Gradual brightness changes: When turned on/off on medium, high, and turbo modes, it will turn on or off gradually to protect the eyes from stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Low profile silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for easy location and operation
- Magnetic tail cap allows it to be attached to any ferrous surface for hands free work when being used as a standard light.
- Runtime based thermal management program: Under the turbo mode, the headlamp stays at the maximum output for three minutes before gradually dropping down to the high mode after one minute.
- Headlamp (head strap and silicone mount included)
- CR123A (3V 1600mAh)
- Pocket Clip
- Carrying case
- Instruction Manual